ACTIVITIES & OPEN PLAY FOR KIDS
WHILE YOU ENJOY KID FREE SHOPPING!
ONLY $10 AN HOUR (SIBLINGS $8.00 AN HOUR)
CALL TO INQUIRE ABOUT SHOPPING DATES/TIMES AVAILABLE (602) 482-0287
LIMIT SPACE, SO RESERVE NOW!
*Regular admission for open play is still available during these hours
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1) Be sure to always check our website for any changes to our Drop & Shop Policies & Procedures at www.readysetplayaz.com
2) Drop-in/short-term child care arrangements are not required to be licensed or regulated by any state agency. Due to facility limitations we are not a licensed child care provider.
3) Currently, we welcome children ages 6 months to 6 years old for the Drop & Shop Sessions. This is subject to change as needed, due to demand, etc.
4) Drop & Shop In-charge RSP Staff member(s) have child care experience and are trained in CPR and First Aid.
5) The parent/legal custodian must be able to get back to the Playground within 15 minutes at all times during the Drop & Shop Session, no exceptions.
6) The Playground Staff must be able to reach the parent/legal custodian by telephone or text immediately, as needed.
7) The same parent/legal custodian who dropped off child MUST pick up the child. At minimum, we use a 2-check system to identify child to parent/legal custodian.
8) Parent/legal custodian Driver’s License is required to drop off and pick up a child (same Driver’s License is required for both drop off and pick up).
9) Do not drop off your child until 15 minutes before the Session.
10) We provide a 15 minute grace period for pick up. Pickups more than 15 minutes over will be charged a $1 per minute late fee.
11) Label all of your child’s belongings with his/her name.
12) Bring your child freshly diapered. If you prefer to be contacted should your child need his/her diaper changed (or bathroom assistance), be sure to indicate on the Drop & Shop Sign in/out form.
13) If your child is not potty trained, be sure to bring a change of clothing and diapers. Female RSP Staff members will change diapers or assist in bathroom, only as authorized & urgent.
14) For the wellbeing of the other children and staff, please refrain from bringing a sick child to the Playground.
15) For safety and hygienic reasons we ask that you refrain from bringing in your child’s own personal toys.
16) Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. In these circumstances, parents/legal custodian will be notified immediately.
17) If a child is inconsolable, parents/legal custodian will be notified and asked to return to the Playground to assist the RSP Staff.
18) Medications will not be administered by the Playground RSP Staff.
19) In the event my child becomes injured or sick while participating in Drop & Shop activities, I hereby consent to the Playground RSP Staff summoning medical professionals to administer First Aid or emergency medical treatment for my child.
20) We will not be feeding your child during the 2 hour Drop & Shop session (this includes outside food), please be sure they are well fed. We will provide water.
21) With the purchase of a Drop & Shop Session, you are welcome stay and enjoy the Playground for the remainder of the day, at no additional charge. This is subject to change as needed, due to demand, etc.